BBC Worldwide have released the cover art and details for three new Doctor Who DVD releases which are coming soon.
Terror of the Zygons
• Digitally remastered and available with optional Dolby Digital 5.1 Soundtrack
• Commentary by producer Philip Hinchcliffe, writer Robert Banks Stewart, production unit manager George Gallaccio, make-up artist Sylvia James and sound effect producer Dick Mills, moderated by Mark Ayres.
• Scotch Mist in Sussex – Cast and crew look back at the making of this story. With actors John Levene and John Woodnutt, Philip Hinchcliffe, Robert Banks Stewart, designer Nigel Curzon, costume designer James Acheson, visual effects assistant Steve Bowman, writer and historian Simon Farquar and the director’s son, Joggs Camfield.
• Remembering Douglas Camfield – The life and work of respected director Douglas Camfield is remembered in this documentary. With actors Celia Imrie, Peter Purves, Jonathan Newth and John Levene, Philip Hinchcliffe, Robert Banks Stewart, director Graeme Harper and Joggs Camfield. Narrated by Glen Allen.
• The UNIT Family Part 3 – The concluding part of the series looking at the stories featuring the United Nations Intelligence Taskforce. With actors Tom Baker, Nicholas Courtney, Katy Manning, John Levene and Richard Franklin, producer Barry Letts and script editor Terrance Dicks.
• Doctor Who Stories: Tom Baker – Tom Baker talks about his work on the series in this interview originally recorded for 2003’s The Story of Doctor Who.
• Doctor Who Stories: Elisabeth Sladen – Elisabeth Sladen remembers her time as Sarah Jane Smith in this interview recorded for The Story of Doctor Who.
• Merry-Go-Round: The Fuel Fishers – Elisabeth Sladen flies out to visit North Sea oil rigs and learn about the process of oil exploration in this schools programme from 1977.
• South Today – Tom Baker interviewed on location in Sussex during the Terror of the Zygons filming by the BBC’s regional news programme South Today.
• And Isolated Score, Photo Gallery, Radio Times Billings, Coming Soon trailer and Production Subtitles.
RELEASED: October 2nd 2013 [AUS]
September 30th 2013 [UK]
The Ice Warriors
• Audio commentary: (Episodes One, Four, Five and Six) with Frazer Hines (James), Deborah Watling (Victoria), Sonny Caldinez (Turoc), Jeremy Davies (Designer) and Pat Heigham (Grams Operator); (Episode Two) archive recordings or readings by Brian Hayles (writer), Derek Martinus (Director), Martin Baugh (Costume Designer), Bernard Bresslaw (Varga), Peter Barkworth (Clent), Wendy Gifford (Miss Garrett) and Sylvia James (make-up supervisor); (Episode Three) with Patrick Troughton’s son Michael.
• Cold Fusion – Making the Ice Warriors: making of documentary
• Beneath The Ice: a featurette looking at the making of the two animated episodes
• VHS Links – featuring Deborah Watling and Frazer Hines from the original home video relase linking the missing episodes.
• Blue Peter: Design-A-Monster
• Doctor Who Stories – Frazer Hines (Part Two): Frazer Hines remembers his time as Jamie in this interview recorded for The Story of Doctor Who.
• Animated reconstruction of the Original Trailer
• Production Notes, Photo Gallery, Coming Soon Trailer (Scream of the Shalka), Radio Times Listings
RELEASED: August 28th 2013 [AUS]
August 26th 2013 [UK]
Scream of the Shalka
• Carry On Screaming – Behind-the-scenes personnel discuss the making of the first ever Doctor Who animation. With executive producer Martin Trickey, producers Muirinn Lane Kelly and Jelena Djordjevic, animation director Jon Doyle, writer Paul Cornell and researcher Daniel Judd. Presented by James Goss, one of the story’s executive producers.
• The Screaming Sessions – Cast and crew interviews recorded at the time of production in 2003. With actors Sophie Okonedo (Alison), Jim Norton (Major Kennet), Diana Quick (Prime), Craig Kelly (Joe), Anna Calder-Marshall (Mathilda) and director Wilson Milam.
• Interweb Of Fear – A brief history of the BBC website and the role Doctor Who has played over the years. With internet consultant Martin Belam, editor Ian Garrard, producer James Goss, commissioner Martin Trickey, rights expert Ann Kelly, iPlayer inventor Ben Lavender and Doctor Who executive producer Russell T Davies.
• Soundtrack Album of specially commissioned music for the story and programme Subtitles, Production Information Subtitles, Photo Gallery, Coming Soon Trailer and Digitally Remastered Picture and Sound Quality
RELEASED: September 18th 2013 [AUS]
September 16th 2013 [UK]
[Source: Blogtor Who]